Monday 15 September 2008

Product support via Skype Prime

Hi,

we have activated a Skype Prime service which will allow us to provide cheap support services on YellowRiver products to our clients and other interested parties. :)

You can contact me, Valeriy Shylin, when I'm available. I'll try to do my best in being always on-line. ;)

Feel free to contact if you have questions regarding our solutions or if you have difficulties in solving simple problems in Excel or Word! If you need immediate help this service is for you! :)

In order to benefit from the service your Skype account should have some money on. I'm not sure if it is possible to do Skype Prime calls from Skype simply connected to a PayPal account but suppose it can be done.

Actual tariffs are the following:
- 25 eurocents per minute for our clients wanting to receive technical support about some our solutions;
- 75 eurocents per minute for other interested parties who want to receive support in fast solving relatively simple problems in Excel and Word.

This is my Skype status button:


My status

Looking forward to hearing you soon and often!
Let's solve your problems immediately, fast and cheap!

Best wishes from YellowRiver,
Valera :)

No comments: